Thursday, July 10, 2014

June 16th



Dear Fathers! Happy fathers day! You`re the best! The world doesn`t appreciate it´s fathers enough.

I´m so happy that Ashleys farewell went so well! I´m so proud of that girl!!

No, I do not know Brandom Burningham, but that`s great that he`s recieveing his call! Send him a good luck for me!

Wow, you`re all selling the green truck! That`s crazy, but it`s okay; in with the good and out with the old and bad... somehting like that.

Sorry, today was transfers and i don`t have very much time, but I did want to let you konw that I did get transfgered! I got transferred to an area called Cipolletti, much closer to Neuquén. It looks a great area and I`m excited to get working. I need to get better. It`s a new start and I`m going to take advantage of it.


My new companion is great. Voy a decirle la verdad. Había escuchado algunas cosas sobre mi compañero antes de conocerlo y por eso estaba un poco desalentado, pero al ser desalentado y pensar me di cuenta que podía tener un buen actitud o un malo. Que realmente va a ser como yo quiero la situación. Si pienso que va a ser difícil y pesado mi actitud va a tener un afecto en la situación. Al final escogí a cambiar mi actitud y hacer lo mejor de la situación. A mi sorpresa llegué y hasta ahora todos las cosas que escuché no son verdaderos. (Please translate that before you send it off at translate.google.com)

Um, fun fact. The world cup is huge here. As I write I`m kind of distracted because the TV behind us has the US game on and the narrator keeps saying my name in a spanish accent! (``Bradley! Lo tiene! Bradley! GOOOOLLL!) I`m not sure... but I have a suspision that there is player named Bradley... Haha


Well that`s all for this week. I have to go. I beg your forgiveness for such a short email (please don`t cut the funds off!)

Please enjoy these pictures of a sunday stroll to a lookout point over 4 of the provinces that a member invited us to as a sort of goodbye for me.

Love,

Elder Turek




No comments:

Post a Comment