Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan. 27th



Hola Familia!

Another week in 25 de Mayo has passed, and this week: a little bit of success. For the first time in the mission, it shows in the numbers that we´re being successful. I´ve been praying to see the Lord´s Hand, and I´ve seen it this week.

We found two new investigators this week and we had 4 investigators in Church! It was great.

Sunscreen. Mom, I have sunscreen, and I´ll use it today. (Also, the Walmart is REALLY far away now.)

You asked about how we get mail. Mail, packages, Copies of the Book of Mormon, or any other papers or things that the mission office has to send to us comes all together in a big green bag called The Bolsa. The bag travels by bus until it reaches the bus terminal in the city and we pick it up there.

Here in 25 de Mayo, we have really beautiful sunsets. Please enjoy this one.


Mucho Amor,


Elder Bradley Turek

P.S. Grandma Turek, I know how you feel with the Ear Infection! My ear was plugged kind of like that the other week, I couldn´t hear out of that ear and it drove me nuts! Hope you get it fixed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment