Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan. 6th



Hey family! How are you!

Things are a changing here in the life of Elder Bradley Turek.

This week was transfers and ...(drum roll please) I´m going to (the most tranquilo, ¨chill¨, city called) 25 de Mayo!!

Actually, I´m already here. I hopped on a bus and rode for a few hours to the most north area of the mission a few days ago and here I am. (See map)

My companion is a Brazilian named Elder Lopes. He´s cool.

Things are good here. We´re just a little branch here, but this sunday we had 70 people there. We don´t even have a chapel, just a little building, but I still felt really peaceful sitting there in church. I liked it.

I´m out of time, but the Church is true and I love each every one of you!

Thanks, 

Elder Bradley Turek

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment